Hello, and welcome to WikiMoon! Thank you for joining the project and being willing to contribute. We hope you will continue to take part, because we can always use the help of Sailor Moon fans.
You may find these links helpful, if you haven't already seen them:
- Rules and policies
- Style guidelines
- How to write character names
- Current project needs
- Community Portal or Main Talk (for project discussion)
Please also be sure to familiarize yourself with the images policy.
- Thanks Kerochan no Miko. I'm happy to help out wherever I can. I will read through the Community Portal for now. Also, I will replace those images I originally uploaded with ones offsite to cater to the current images policy if that's okay. CorzaMoon (talk) 01:17, 24 November 2019 (EST)
- As noted in said images policy:
- NOTE: If an article already has an image that has been uploaded to the WikiMoon server, do not just replace it with another image. Instead, upload your image to a free host, then provide a link to your image on the talk page for the article in question with an explanation of why you think the image needs to be replaced.
- Please follow that procedure if you think you have better images. Kerochan no Miko (talk) 15:23, 24 November 2019 (EST)
- Will do. Thanks for the heads up. I have access to all the remastered european DVDs, and all of the Toei upscaled blu-rays, so I am happy to update whatever I can to something that looks good. I'll post it in the talk pages. Thanks again for your assistance. CorzaMoon (talk) 18:08, 24 November 2019 (EST)