Difference between revisions of "Sailor Moon in Taiwan"
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
* All insert songs were left in Japanese with Taiwanese Mandarin subtitles at the bottom of the screen.
* All insert songswere left in Japanese with Taiwanese Mandarin subtitles at the bottom of the screen.
Revision as of 12:14, 10 November 2020
Sailor Moon in Taiwan refers to the Taiwanese Mandarin dubbed versions of the series. Which was translated into Taiwanese Mandarin. The Taiwanese Mandarin name of the series is "水手月亮"(A direct translation).
Translations and Channels
In 1995, CTS studio released over 23 VHS Tapes each containing 2 episodes of the first season.
A few years later, another studio bought the rights to the three movies and released them on VHS tapes.
Censorship and Changes
- Any full body nude shots on inner Senshi's transformations were cut however sometimes they were left intact. Moon Prism Power, Make Up was the only transformations that was left intact throughout the dub.
- All insert songs were removed.
- The opening and ending sequences were left in Japanese. Although sometimes the ending sequences was instrumental.
- All insert songs, openings and endings were left in Japanese with Taiwanese Mandarin subtitles at the bottom of the screen.
A Taiwanese Mandarin dubbed version of Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal started airing on TTV on December 1, 2016. All seasons were dubbed and broadcast under the name "美少女戦士Crystal."