Senshi colour scheme
Actually, I appreciate seeing contrast between colours in this scheme. I really don't think the colours for Moon and Saturn look too close to each other.
DENelson83 19:55, 31 May 2006 (MST)
- Well, we can make Moon's colour slightly brighter, to #ffccff. DENelson83 20:22, 31 May 2006 (MST)
I just now read your message on my discussion board, and I'd like to say thanks for the input! I was wondering though, would you know how to put up pictures for each of the Senshi's pages? (I.E. Sailor Moon's pic on her WikiMoon page.)I have some ACTUAL images of Kousagi directly from the Materials Collection artbook, but I don't know how to post one here. I wanted to have at least one pic of her on her WikiMoon page. If you could help, that would be great. Thanks!
I wanted to apologize PROFUSLY if there's been any mishaps, because of the Parallel Sailor Moon images. Nobody told me how any of this is supposed to work, and since I couldn't find a help page about uploading images to WikiMoon, I used the links to the images that I was given. I'm very sorry!! Is there a way I can send the images to WikiMoon, instead of using my personal FTP space? My yahoo FTP has been VERY buggy lately, otherwise I might've used that. I apologize for my actions!!
- Er...whoever this is, could you please sign your comments? (Just put four ~ marks after, while signed in.) Kerochan no Miko 09:53, 20 July 2006 (MST)
Sure, I'll ask. Sorry to have been troublesome. The reason I redid the changes on 210's page is that he actually thanked me for doing it the first time, so I thought he might have reverted it by mistake. And the reason I've only done it on certain users is that those were the only categorized users -- and your userpage is protected. ;) --Purplefeltangel 13:02, 15 August 2006 (MST)
- BTW, Purple (may I?), what's the purpose of the "|210" change to my user category? (I reverted it because I think its unnecessary, but I'm no Wiki expert) 210 18:44, 15 August 2006 (MST)
- If I understand correctly, that would alphabetize your entry on the category page according to whatever is behind the | instead of by your actual name. So if you had, say, "Naoko Takeuchi" and you wanted it to sort by her family name and not her given name, you could put Naoko Takeuchi|Takeuchi, Naoko and it would put it under 'T' instead of 'N'. I took it off my page because I don't see a reason for it. Kerochan no Miko 19:19, 15 August 2006 (MST)
- I see. So it's really unnecessary for me then, since I can't see any other Wikimoonies from the PRC in the near future. But I'll let it be there as it does no harm. And thx Purple for your good intention, but pls gimme some explanation the next time before you make the user page changes 'cos, as I've told you before, I'm a Wiki dummy, & it's always a good habit to do so as not everyone would like their user pages altered by other users, even if it doesn't involve the main contents. ^^ 210 04:01, 16 August 2006 (MST)
You might want to change the category link on your user page to [[Category:Wikimoonies in the United Kingdom|Dooky]]. -- DENelson83 17:01, 29 August 2006 (MST)
Host Images in Wikimoon
I have the images of the all cds. Do you teach me to uploaded images in wikimoon?
- You must first upload the images to your own webspace, or a service like Imageshack. Add a link to them on the relevant page. Then, an administrator will move them to the WikiMoon server. dooky 20:36, 8 September 2006 (MST)
Dooky! You're alive! :D --Kerochan no Miko 07:35, 27 April 2007 (MST)
- Actually I was pondering whether to say it here last nite. I thought "is it too bothersome to just say 'welcome' & nthg else here? Maybe I'll say it in other talk pages when the chances come?" lol, but now I think "what the fuss?" WELCOME BACK!! ^^ --210 18:36, 27 April 2007 (MST)
- Thanks, guys. I'm happy to see the place has been doing well during my absence. I probably won't be as active here as I was in my heyday, but I'll try to keep track of things. - dooky 22:21, 29 April 2007 (MST)
I have noticed that there's something wrong with two Youma articles. You see, Wikimoon switched the names of Grape and Housenka. Grape is the one with the weird plant-like arm and Housenka is the one who throws those explosive red balls. It's a small mistake but it needs to be considered and corrected. Thank you. - JMF 13:25, 05 April 2010 (MST)
Out of curiosity, were you the one who put the chapter titles (including the romanizations) on the manga articles for the Sailor Moon manga? :3 1dbad 17:37, 11 April 2011 (MST)
I do not know how to contact the user Dooky. But I need to ask him an important question. If I break the rules, you can delete this comment.
Recently, I added the “Code Name: Sailor V - The Game” game to my site http://egr.ucoz.org/load/fan_games/igry/codename_sailor_v_the_game_pc_windows_symbian_9_x/9-1-0-178. One user introduced himself as site administrator WikiMoon under the nickname Dooky. I need a confirmation from the user Dooky that he left a comment on this site. (This unsigned comment was left by E-Games, 17 Dec 2018)