Other theme songs not listed.
Please do not forget that the French dub and the Cantonese dub used different theme songs that are not listed o this article.--User:Sailormoon1993 December 24, 2010 23:01 (PST)
- Can't forget something I didn't know. If an article is missing information then add it rather than complaining it isn't there. Kerochan no Miko 23:43, 24 December 2010 (MST)
im sorry but couldn't this page just include all the theme songs? Cartwheelingfiesta 22:12, 12 February 2011 (MST)
- Because the musicals didn't have theme songs. Theme songs are a particular song that plays over a particular animated sequence at the beginning and end of an anime episode. I could see the inclusion of "Kirari*Sailor Dream" because it was the opening of PGSM, but while certain musicals had a particular common song, it's not a theme song by the definition of this article. And before you ask, I see no reason to make this article cover something entirely different, because "Moonlight Densetsu" and "FIRE" have an entirely different purpose and shouldn't be classed together. Kerochan no Miko 22:18, 12 February 2011 (MST)
- There is an album called the "Theme Song" collection which lists them. Cartwheelingfiesta 22:20, 12 February 2011 (MST)
- Calling a duck a pig doesn't make it a pig. They are certainly battle themes in that sense, but by the definition in this article they don't fit. I'm tired of arguing with you. No. Kerochan no Miko 22:25, 12 February 2011 (MST)
- They aren't battle themes. They are not sung during battle. They are all sung before our during the curtain call and have nothing to do with battles/characters or plot development. They are also the songs. (This unsigned comment was left by Cartwheelingfiesta, February 12, 2011)
- Is something that I said unclear? They do not fit the definition of a theme song for the purposes of this article.
- Therefore they will not go in the article.
- Stop arguing. Kerochan no Miko 22:30, 12 February 2011 (MST)