Talk:Act 5 Makoto SAILORJUPITER
Unnamed lightining attack or Jupiter Thunderbolt?
I'm writing the summary for this act. When Sailor Jupiter attacks Nephrite with lightining what should I write, that she call upon the storm (original) or that she uses Jupiter Thunderbolt (in the reprint)? I'm confused because in Sailor Jupiter page Jupiter Thunderbolt/unnamed attack appears as a separate move from Supreme Thunder, but in the Supreme Thunder page, it is described as the unnamed form of Supreme Thunder.--Silver 17 23:50, 6 August 2009 (MST)
- First of all, I hope you've read the other manga summaries to get an idea of how they should look?
- And second, I would suggest going with the storyline in the original, then adding a trivia note to say that in the reprint her attack was changed to Jupiter Thunderbolt. And I'm not sure what you're talking about re: the Supreme Thunder thing - in the Supreme Thunder article it says she "used a very similar attack" but not that they were the same thing. Kerochan no Miko 01:53, 7 August 2009 (MST)
- Yes, I read the other manga summaries shortly after I posted the question (sorry) and it goes with the original storyline so my first question is solved.
As for the Supreme Thunder thing I just say that in the template it appears like the unnamed attack and Supreme Thunder was the same attack and that the attack was used in act 5 but was not named until act 7. I think that part is wrong, because in other articles the unnamed attack appears as a maneuver separated from Supreme Thunder.--Silver 17 02:39, 7 August 2009 (MST)
- May I suggest that you have someone who speaks English read over your summary before you post it, though? (I'm not trying to offend you, but on talk pages it's often kind of hard to understand what you're saying.) Kerochan no Miko 02:58, 7 August 2009 (MST)
- No, I don't have that "someone" to review my English texts, and I don't see why is hard to understand me. You understood me the other times I talk to you on talk pages, dind't you? If you don't know what I'm saying, please go to the Supreme Thunder page and check out what I've just done.
- Maybe it's too much to post my summary and expect you or someone else to correct it if it has some grammatical issues. Honestly I don't think my summary is that bad at all.--Silver 17 03:14, 7 August 2009 (MST)
- ...it's hard because in your writing you're very obviously not a native English speaker. To be honest, there are often grammatical and spelling errors in what you write, and while I can and do copyedit what people add to articles, I don't think I should have to do so. Part of editing the wiki is taking on the responsibility to make certain that your edits are correct and well-written. Kerochan no Miko 03:29, 7 August 2009 (MST)
- I know, and I didn't expected you to rewrite all my summary to adapt it into a proper English. That's stupid. I was talking about minor edits and stuff like that. But what I mean is if I can post my summary so you can read it, decide if it's good or not, and then let it or delete it completely? Because you're are not supposed to correct the whole summary, as you said, that's not how a wiki works.--Silver 17 03:40, 7 August 2009 (MST)