Self-Awareness as a Senshi! Strength Lies in the Pure Heart
Neo-Queen Serenity's letter to Chibiusa
|Name (Kanji/kana):||戦士の自覚! 強さは純な心の中に|
|Name (Romaji):||Senshi no Jikaku! Tsuyosa wa Pyua na Kokoro no Naka ni|
|Name (Translated):||Self-Awareness as a Senshi! Strength Lies in the Pure Heart|
|Name (Viz Dub):||A Guardian’s Realization: Strength Lies Within a Pure Heart|
|Animation Director:||Masahiro Ando|
|Air Date:||February 25, 1995|
|Previous Episode:||A New Life! Time for Separation of the Destined Stars|
|Next Episode:||Meeting of Fate! The Night Where a Pegasus Flies|
|First English Dub Episode|
|Air Date:||August 1, 2000|
|Previous Episode:||Second Chance|
|Next Episode:||Dreams Take Flight|
- This was the last episode to be written by Sukehiro Tomita.
- This episode was the last to have a Daimon as the monster-of-the-day and the last in which Luna P appeared.
- Neo-Queen Serenity's letter to Chibiusa was written with almost no kanji, something she should have been able to do at her age, which was why Minako teased Usagi by asking if the letter was all in hiragana.
- In this episode, Sailor Chibi Moon's Pink Moon Stick was shown being damaged during the battle, but several episodes later it was in good condition again with no explanation.
- This was the last episode of the Malaysian English dub, the second Tagalog dub, the first Thai dub, and the fourth Turkish dub, as well as the Vietnamese and the first Russian voiceover adaptations.
- Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon/Neo-Queen Serenity - Kotono Mitsuishi
- Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury - Aya Hisakawa
- Rei Hino/Sailor Mars - Michie Tomizawa
- Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter - Emi Shinohara
- Minako Aino/Sailor Venus - Rica Fukami
- Chibiusa/Sailor Chibi Moon - Kae Araki
- Luna - Keiko Han
- Artemis - Yasuhiro Takato
- Mamoru Chiba/Tuxedo Mask/King Endymion - Tohru Furuya
- Rangy - Misa Fukai
- Mother - Makiko Ohmoto
- Boy - Machiko Toyoshima
| Previous episode:
Sailor Moon S
| Next episode:|
|This article is a stub. You can help WikiMoon by expanding it.|