No image yet.
|Name (kanji/kana):||美少女戦士セーラームーン -Amour Eternal-（アムール エターナル）|
|Name (romaji):||Bishoujo Senshi Seeraa Muun -Amour Eternal- (Amuuru Etaanaru)|
|Name (translated):||Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon -Everlasting Love-|
|First Performance:|| October 15, 2016 (Tokyo)|
October 29, 2016 (Fukuoka)
November 4, 2016 (Osaka)
March 11, 2017 (Eniwa)
|Last Performance:|| October 23, 2016 (Tokyo)|
October 30, 2016 (Fukuoka)
November 6, 2016 (Osaka)
March 12, 2017 (Eniwa)
|Number of Performances:||26 (906-931; in Japan)|
|Previous Musical:||Un Nouveau Voyage|
|Next Musical:||Le Mouvement Final|
Amour Eternal was the title of the fourth musical in the most recent stage, and the first to star Hotaru Nomoto as Sailor Moon, which started to run in the fall of 2016. The musical was based on the Dream arc of the manga. This was the first musical for Hotaru Nomoto, Yume Takeuchi, Karen Kobayashi, Kaede, and Rimo Hasegawa, and the last musical for Karin Takahashi.
- Speed of Light
- Otome no Yume
- Viva, Viva Dead Moon Circus
- Yami no Shinen - The Abyss of Darkness
- Nounai Ohanabatake
- Shiratsuki Gonin Musume
- When Destiny Calls
- Double Encouragement
- Mezame no Toki
- Inner Venus
- Shuketsu - Yume no Atsumaru Basho
- Koisuru Satellite
- Erios e no Omoi
- Music of the Spheres
- Neherenia no Noroi
- Changing Fate
- Amour Eternal - Speed of Light
- Ai no Starshine
- Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon: Hotaru Nomoto
- Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury: Yume Takeuchi
- Rei Hino/Sailor Mars: Karen Kobayashi
- Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter: Kaede
- Minako Aino/Sailor Venus: Rimo Hasegawa
- Haruka Tenou/Sailor Uranus: Syu Shiotsuki
- Michiru Kaiou/Sailor Neptune: Sayaka Fujioka
- Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn: Karin Takahashi
- Sailor Pluto: Mikako Ishii
- Dead Moon Circus: Yuka Kobayashi, Risa Kawamura, Yoshimi Hidano, Chiemi Doi, Ayano Nagasawa, Ayumi Sagisaka
Hokkaido/Eniwa 2017 Revision
The version of the show performed in the spring of 2017 was changed slightly to give Chibiusa a more prominent role, but the song lineup was unchanged.
Anime Matsuri Performance
A condensed and adapted version of Amour Eternal was performed in Houston, Texas on April 7, 2017, as an event at the convention Anime Matsuri, marking the first appearance of the Sailor Moon musicals in the United States. It was also Karin Takahashi's last performance in the musicals.
April 7 was declared "Sailor Moon Day" in Houston in recognition of the event. Later that day, the convention held a panel called "The World of Sailor Moon," presented by Fumio Osano, and on April 8 there was a Q&A panel with the Sailor Senshi cast, both of which were translated by staff members.
In this condensed version of Amour Eternal, Houston was being attacked by Lemures, and the Sailor Senshi and Tuxedo Mask rushed to the city to defend it. The performance had English surtitles for the benefit of the predominantly English-speaking audience, and it was preceded by a video introduction in English introducing the story, saying that the Lemures were stealing the citizens' dreams and replacing them with nightmares, along with images of Houston being covered with a purple smoke.
The songs performed in the event were, in order: "Shiratsuki Gonin Musume," "When Destiny Calls," "Celestial Born" (an excerpt of "Shuketsu - Yume no Atsumaru Basho"), "Music of the Spheres," "Koisuru Satellite," and as a service number, "Moonlight Densetsu." Two notable changes made to Amour Eternal's version of "Shiratsuki Gonin Musume" were that Sailor Moon performed her verses alone, and Sailor Venus got to sing all her verses and finish off the Lemures.
Sailor Chibi Moon, Helios, and the main members of the Dead Moon Circus were not part of this show, and four of the generic villains from the main show (Risa Kawamura, Yoshimi Hidano, Ayano Nagasawa, and Ayumi Sagisaka) played the Lemures who were attacking Houston.
- Actress and model Hikari Kuroki was originally cast as Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury, but she resigned from the role after some complaints regarding her past as a gravure model, stating that she did not want to cause trouble for her colleagues or the fans.
- Transformations used in this musical: Uranus Crystal Power, Make Up, Neptune Crystal Power, Make Up, Saturn Crystal Power, Make Up, Pluto Crystal Power, Make Up, Moon Eternal, Make Up.
- Attacks used in this musical: Moon Spiral Heart Attack, Pink Sugar Heart Attack, Mercury Aqua Mirage, Mars Snake Fire, Jupiter Oak Evolution, Tuxedo La Smoking Bomber, Amazon Darkness Disaster, Twinkle Yell, Venus Love-Me Chain, Jupiter Coconut Cyclone, Venus Wink Chain Sword, Dead Scream, Silence Glaive Surprise, Dead Strong Whip, Space Sword Blaster, Dead Sky Driver, Submarine Reflection, Dead Suprise Knife, Mercury Aqua Rhapsody, Rainbow Moon Heart Ache, Sailor Teleport, Sailor Planet Attack, World Shaking, Deep Submerge, Mars Flame Sniper, Venus Love and Beauty Shock, Sailor Planet Power Meditation, Moon Gorgeous Meditation, Mercury Crystal Power, Mars Crystal Power, Jupiter Crystal Power, Venus Crystal Power, Uranus Crystal Power, Neptune Crystal Power, Pluto Crystal Power, Saturn Crystal Power, Silver Moon Crystal Power, Sailor Crystal Power, Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss.
|This article is a stub. You can help WikiMoon by expanding it.|