|Lives:||The Dead Moon Circus tent|
|Occupation:||Beast tamer of the Amazoness Quartet|
|Family:||JunJun, CereCere, PallaPalla (sisters)|
|Associates:||Zirconia, Queen Nehellenia|
|Aliases:||Sailor Vesta (manga, musicals)|
|First Anime Appearance:||Amazoness! The Nightmare From Behind the Mirror|
|First Manga Appearance:||Act 39 Yume 1 Nisshoku Dream|
|First PGSM Appearance:||N/A|
|English Name:||BesuBesu (dub), VesVes (manga)|
|Actors:||Junko Hagimori (anime), Karyn Dwyer (dub), Erica Lindbeck (Viz dub)|
VesVes was a member of the Amazoness Quartet, employed by the Dead Moon Circus. She was a beast tamer in the Circus, and accordingly wielded a whip as her main weapon. She was the youngest sister of the Quartet, and was the most impulsive and imperious of them all.
In the anime, the members of the Amazoness Quartet were residents of a jungle who awoke Queen Nehellenia as they were playing. As thanks for awakening her, Queen Nehellenia gave them the power to dream forever and always stay young, and gave them each an Amazon Stone to symbolize that power; VesVes had a red Amazon Stone. When the four of them were eventually given the choice to either help the Sailor Senshi or stay young forever, they chose to destroy their Amazon Stones and become adults.
Attacks and Powers
As was characteristic of all four members of the Amazoness Quartet, VesVes used her Amazon Stone to perform attacks and magical commands.
- Colliding Ball - This attack was used to remove a person's Dream Mirror.
- Ball Ball Attack - This was a powerful attack using her Amazon Stone.
- Sealing Ball - This command was used to block Sailor Venus' attack.
- Tama Natto (玉納豆) - Named "Sticky Ball" in the Cloverway subs, this command created a sticky substance which would impede her target (natto is a sticky and slimy Japanese food).
- Eavesdropping Ball - By combining the Amazon Stone with a telescope, the Amazoness Quartet could spy on Queen Nehellenia.
- See-Through Ball - This command was used to view things from a distance. The only time it was used in the anime, it was used to watch Zirconia fighting against the Sailor Senshi.
In the manga, the members of the Amazoness Quartet were in truth the members of the Sailor Quartet, those intended to protect Sailor Chibi Moon in the future. Queen Nehellenia found the sleeping Senshi and awoke them, forcing them to become her minions. Sailor Saturn saved them when the Dead Moon Circus was destroyed, and asked Neo-Queen Serenity to revive them. With the power of the Silver Crystal, the Queen returned them to their Senshi forms, and they resumed their interrupted slumber until they were needed in the future.
As in the anime, VesVes used her Amazon Stone to perform her only attack.
- Tama Hagane (玉はがね) - Called "Steel Ball" in the fan translations and "Gem Steel" in the official TokyoPop manga, this command summoned several daggers that VesVes threw at the Sailor Senshi. Tama hagane is a Japanese steel used in samurai swords.
| Miho Suzuki as|