The 3D Adventures of Sailor Moon
| (coming soon)|
|Name (original):||The 3D Adventures of Sailor Moon|
The 3D Adventures of Sailor Moon was a video game for the Windows 95 PC released in North America by 3VR in 1997. The game was licensed by DiC, and used the names from the English dub. Sailor Moon and the four original Sailor Scouts, Tuxedo Mask, Rini, Luna, Artemis, and Queen Beryl appeared as 3D models in the game. The game also used pictures from the two first seasons of the anime and the Sailor Moon R movie. The game used original voice acting that was not done by the same actors as in the dub.
The plot of the game was that Queen Beryl had stolen the Sailor Scouts' transformation items and the Moon Wand. She had hidden the items in six "Sailor Rooms," and the player could retrieve an item in a room by either beating a minigame or clicking with the mouse in the correct places.
The rooms included:
- Galactic Moon Library: Personal info and pictures of the Sailor Scouts, Tuxedo Mask, and Rini.
- Magical Puzzle Room: A minigame with sliding puzzles of pictures from the anime.
- Moon Castle TV Show Palace: Short clips from the anime.
- Moon Fashion Salon: Dress-up dolls with the Sailor Scouts and Tuxedo Mask. The player could also watch a 3D scene of the Sailor Scouts on a catwalk.
- Sailor Moon Sing-a-long: The 3D models of the Sailor Scouts were shown dancing to a karaoke version of the "Sailor Moon Theme" while the lyrics were displayed.
- Crystal Fighting Arena: A 3D shooter where the player shot down crystals and blobs. The final enemy was a box with pictures of Queen Beryl and some of the Shitennou and monsters.
When all items were found, the game would congratulate the player. Then the game would show a 3D environment with all the Sailor Rooms which the player could visit to replay the games.