According to all of my sources, the "Black Moon Wand" had no name in the original. The Nakayoshi Guide helpfully describes it as "Stick". dooky 14:18, 11 August 2006 (MST)
I removed the link pointing to a page on the Internet Archive - IMHO, if we can't find a site to link to which currently exists then we don't need a link at all. Kerochan no Miko 20:05, 30 September 2006 (MST)
- The link is a really good one. It has lots of info. You couldn't ask for a better site. Neptunekh 16:38, 1 October 2006 (MST)
- Neptunekh, when you add a reply to another comment, add an additional : at the beginning to indent it. That way we can keep track of what you're replying to.
- As for the link, as I said above, the page doesn't really exist anymore - it's only found in the Archive. Why do we need a link to a page that's a) partially nonexistent and b) not being updated anymore? Kerochan no Miko 16:41, 1 October 2006 (MST)
- If you ask me, Neptunekh, I'm actually very reserved for adding any fansite links at WikiMoon, unless there're exceptionally good reasons, e.g. credit to info source, since it could become a self-promotion &, hence, conflict of interests, & in any case a source of furious debate on which one to be linked or not. --210 19:26, 1 October 2006 (MST)
I've been trying to get someone to agree with me but I guess I'm lost. I'm sorry I wasted you time 210. You seem like a very nice man. Neptunekh 19:45, 1 October 2006 (MST)
- I'm pretty much the same way. We don't absolutely have to have links to outside sites, so if we have them, I want them to be worth having. Kerochan no Miko 19:28, 1 October 2006 (MST)
So I guess you don't want to talk about the link any more. That's fine with me. What about being friends? Neptunekh 17:32, 1 October 2006 (MST)
- Uh, I do. That's why I made that additional comment up above, to which you have not replied. Kerochan no Miko 17:47, 1 October 2006 (MST)
Do you want to be friends or not? Neptunekh 17:45, 1 October 2006 (MST)
"Black Moon Stick"
Given that the object in question was never named in the series or, as noted above, the guide books, I think we need to agree on what to call it before making an article.... Kerochan no Miko 00:50, 18 July 2008 (MST)
- I either didn't know or have forgotten that bit after that many yrs. lol Anyway I'm delinking it for the time being. --210 18:12, 18 July 2008 (MST)