Sanae Kimura (木村早苗), born April 5, 1974, in Kanagawa, Japan, was the first actress to play Haruka Tenou/Sailor Uranus in the Sailor Moon musicals. Her first performance was in Sailor Moon S - Usagi Ai no Senshi e no Michi and her last musical was Eien Densetsu (Kaiteiban) - The Final First Stage. She was the second longest running Sailor Uranus.
Sanae has made a few appearances at musical-related events, such as:
- The 10th Anniversary Festival - Ai no Sanctuary in 2002, where she appeared for the talk show.
- The 2018 event ANZA ∞ Akiko Kosaka ~Legend Forever~, in which Anza Ohyama and Akiko Kosaka performed both their own songs and many Sera Myu numbers, and joined by several actors from the Bandai musicals. While Sanae wasn't in the main concert she sang in the mini event that took place one day before the show together with most of its performers.
- The 2019 concert Akiko Kosaka 45th Anniversary Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Music History, which also reunited many actors from the Bandai musicals. Here Sanae was paired with Yuuka Asami, who played Sailor Neptune in the musicals.
- The 2023 concert ANZA ∞ Akiko Kosaka - The Day The Future Becomes the Past -, another collaboration featuring performers from Bandai musicals.
Sanae has also played Juri Arisugawa in the Revolutionary Girl Utena musicals.
- Sanae retired from performing after her marriage in 2003, and she now has a young son.
- Sailor Moon S - Usagi Ai no Senshi e no Michi
- Sailor Moon S - Henshin - Super Senshi e no Michi
- Sailor Moon S - Henshin - Super Senshi e no Michi (Kaiteiban)
- Sailor Moon SuperS - Yume Senshi - Ai - Eien ni...
- Sailor Moon SuperS - (Kaiteiban) Yume Senshi - Ai - Eien ni... Saturn Fukkatsu Hen
- Sailor Moon SuperS Special Musical Show
- Sailor Moon Sailor Stars
- Sailor Moon Sailor Stars (Kaiteiban)
- Eien Densetsu
- Eien Densetsu (Kaiteiban) - The Final First Stage
- She wrote the lyrics for the musical song "Over the Moon" and provided the vocals for Neo-Queen Serenity's part in the song.