Sailor Moon Collection (PC-Engine)
| (coming soon)|
|Name (translated):||Sailor Moon Collection|
|Release Date:||November 25, 1994|
Sailor Moon Collection was a video game released by Banpresto on November 25, 1994 for the PC-Engine game console. The game consisted of five mini games, each one with a different Sailor Senshi as an opponent.
- Sailor Moon game - The player had to raise and/or lower flags based on directions given by Sailor Moon.
- Sailor Mercury game - The player had to answer quiz questions.
- Sailor Mars game - This was a Simon type of the game. The player had to remember sequences that became longer and longer each time, and after that repeat these sequences by pressing buttons in a given amount of time.
- Sailor Venus game - This was a rock-paper-scissors game. If the player won, their character could perform a special attack, otherwise it would be performed by Sailor Venus. Special attacks could be blocked.
- Sailor Jupiter game - The player had to punch their opponent, trying to force Sailor Jupiter to lose her balance and fall from a podium to the ground.
After winning any mini-game the player would see different ending sequences. Collected sequences could be reviewed afterwards using Chibiusa's icon in the main menu.