Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon 7
|Title:||Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon 7|
|Season:||Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon|
|Release Date:||September 24, 2004|
|Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon DVD chronology|
|Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon 6||Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon 8|
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon 7 was the seventh volume of the Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon television series, and was available in both DVD and VHS format. The DVD version also included the seventh "Oshiokiyo" omake as an extra, this one featuring Miyuu Sawai and Ayaka Komatsu.
- Act 25 - So Tuxedo Mask's True Identity was Mamoru Chiba...
- Act 26 - Usagi is the Real Princess!
- Act 27 - Luna Became a Sailor Senshi!
- Act 28 - Welcome Back, Ami!
Sailor Moon ni Oshiokiyo
- The actresses talked about their first impressions of each other. Miyuu commented that at the audition Ayaka had not been familiar with Sailor Moon, so Miyuu told her the story.
- They showed an unused scene from Act 25 where Mamoru thought about Hina, Usagi, and his upcoming departure.
- They talked about how Ayaka pronounced Artemis' name, and Ayaka said that she would get teased about it by fans. They discussed Ayaka's Iwate accent, and Miyuu said she never noticed it because they did not have a lot of scenes together, and in fact, almost all of her scenes were filmed by herself. Ayaka pointed out that at least she had a cat, so she was not lonely.
- They showed a blooper from Act 26 where the Artemis plush fell over as it was following Sailor Venus offscreen.
- They showed an unused scene from Act 27 where Rei and Makoto ran into each other and wondered if Ami was either playing a prank on them or trying to get them away from Usagi.
- The two discussed the amount of action scenes Ayaka had filmed, especially for recent episodes. When asked, Ayaka said she did not remember where they had filmed the scene with Sailor V running in Act 1, but agreed that those shoes had been very hard to run in. Miyuu observed that if all the girls raced, she and Ayaka would probably win, with Mew coming in next place. Ayaka expressed surprise that Mew would be slower, thinking that she would be good at sports because she was a good dancer. Miyuu said they had recently been filming a running scene and Mew had asked her for advice. The screen displayed a clip of Mew running as Makoto, and Ayaka was surprised that was really how she ran and not just acting.
- They showed the transformation sequence for Venus Power, Make Up and the girls discussed what they thought about it. Ayaka commented that she thought the ribbon dancers were angels who made her hair change color. Miyuu commented on the storyboard illustrations for the sequence, which were shown on screen.
- They showed an unused scene from Act 28 where Ami and Usagi were running together. Ami tripped and Usagi helped her up, and they began to run hand in hand.
- The two actresses discussed the appearance of Sailor Luna and how it had come as a total surprise to them. When they saw the casting announcement they were upset at first because they wanted it to just be the five of them, especially since Minako did not have much to do with the other Sailor Senshi, and Ayaka wondered if Luna had been intended to replace Minako. Miyuu said that Rina Koike had thought she was auditioning to play Chibiusa and did not find out her actual part until she showed up for costume fittings.
- In the segment where they were supposed to discuss upcoming story developments, Miyuu mentioned the appearance of a mysterious girl and then asked Ayaka to talk about more because she always gave the preview, but Ayaka insisted that was too hard and instead just encouraged viewers to watch more.