Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon 5
|Title:||Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon 5|
|Season:||Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon|
|Release Date:||July 23, 2004|
|Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon DVD chronology|
|Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon 4||Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon 6|
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon 5 was the fifth volume of the Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon television series, and was available in both DVD and VHS format. The DVD version also included the fifth "Oshiokiyo" omake as an extra, this one featuring Miyuu Sawai and Mew Azama.
- Act 17 - Minako Transforms in Front of Rei's Eyes!
- Act 18 - At Last, All Five Sailor Senshi are Together
- Act 19 - Usagi's Nervous Valentine
- Act 20 - Hina was Mamoru's Fiancee...
Sailor Moon ni Oshiokiyo
- Miyuu said that her first impression of Mew had to do with her name. Mew mentioned that when she got to the audition she wondered if she was in the right place, but the elevator doors opened and she thought, "Oh, it's Miyuu," and Miyuu said she thought, "Oh, it's Mew," and then they moved on. Miyuu said that at first she thought Mew looked very mature and projected a cool adult image.
- They showed a clip from the scene in the gymnasium in Act 18 and the girls mentioned that they kept slipping and falling on that floor. Mew was disappointed that the scene most difficult for them to film was cut.
- They showed the unused scene from Act 18 with the Sailor Senshi fighting Nephrite and Jadeite, and the girls said that had been really hard to film without falling. They then showed a clip with bloopers from that scene, with the Senshi actresses sliding and falling repeatedly.
- Mew said that during the scene in the Secret Base where Ami was supposed to be knitting as Usagi sang, Chisaki Hama was not actually knitting, but added that Miyuu was actually singing.
- They showed an unused scene from Act 17 where Usagi sang "Katagoshi ni Kinsei" and "Over Rainbow Tour" as Ami worked on her knitting.
- Miyuu asked Mew if she had been given wooden knitting needles for that scene, and complained that she had plastic needles, which were thick and slippery and hard to work with, so she could not knit very well. Mew told her that was a good excuse, and Miyuu laughed and agreed.
- They showed an unused scene from Act 18 where the students turned in their knitting projects to be graded, and Ami was disappointed to be given only 93%.
- Mew said that even though Makoto was a good cook, she was not. In her family her father cooked meals because he had a cooking certificate, and her mother did the rest of the housework. Miyuu said that Mew's profile mentioned she made sweets and asked if she still did, but Mew admitted that she actually did not have any hobbies; when she wrote that profile she had just started making sweets and thought she would like it, but she had since lost interest.
- Mew thanked Miyuu for the cookies she had given to cast members for Valentine's Day, and mentioned she also gave some to Shibue Jyoji and Akira Kubodera. Miyuu was surprised that someone else remembered she gave people gifts; she said that she had forgotten herself until Akira gave her a return gift on White Day.
- They showed an unused scene from Act 20 where Makoto was trying to spy on Mamoru and Usagi at the park, but some children got annoyed at her because she was standing in their way.
- Miyuu said that during all the scenes she filmed with Usagi and Mamoru the wind started blowing like crazy, and once they even had to postpone filming because of it. She thought a moment and then said maybe it was only when Mamoru and Hina were together, because when it was only her in the shot the wind stopped.
- Miyuu and Mew discussed what to say about the upcoming episodes. Mew said that people would think Makoto is cool, and fans of Mamoru would wonder what he thinks he is doing. Miyuu added that there would be more of Makoto cooking and something was coming up with Ami.