Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon 1
|Title:||Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon 1|
|Season:||Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon|
|Release Date:||March 26, 2004|
|Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon DVD chronology|
|None||Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon 2|
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon 1 was the first volume of the Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon television series, and was available in both DVD and VHS format. The DVD version also included the first "Oshiokiyo" omake as an extra, this one featuring Miyuu Sawai (Usagi Tsukino) and Chisaki Hama (Ami Mizuno).
- Act 1 - I am Sailor Moon!
- Act 2 - Ami Became a Friend
- Act 3 - The Third Senshi is Miko Rei
- Act 4 - Sneaking into the Party!
Sailor Moon ni Oshiokiyo
- The entire footage of the Senshi actresses lip-synching "Kirari*Sailor Dream!," as appeared in the series' opening sequence, was shown.
- Miyuu and Chisaki talked about how they referred to each other. Miyuu mentioned that Chisaki sometimes called her "Usagi-chan," but Chisaki replied that she always called her "Sawai-sama." Miyuu called Keiko Kitagawa "Kei-chan" but Chisaki used "Keiko-chan." Miyuu also commented that Keiko seemed innocent and inexperienced at the very beginning.
- Scenes of the five girls on the train that were not used in the opening sequence were shown. These included one where a couple of children came up to Minako to ask for her autograph, one where Rei gave up her seat to an elderly woman, one where Makoto helped the woman get her packages off the luggage rack when she could not reach, and one where Ami helped a foreigner read a map while her friends looked on in awe.
- The girls watched Sailor Moon's transformation sequence, and Miyuu commented on how long it took to film, and how she was amazed it had been five months since then.
- The girls watched Sailor Mercury's first transformation sequence, and Miyuu laughed that it looked silly. She asked Chisaki how it was filmed, and she could not remember. They then showed making-of footage with Chisaki pretending to fall while propped up against a green screen.
- The girls watched clips from Sailor Moon and Sailor Mercury's first fight together at Alto Seminar, and commented that they looked silly in those costumes. Miyuu also wondered at the way they fought, and why they had to yell out their attacks. She observed that Mercury always smiled while calling out her attacks, and said that maybe she really enjoyed killing Youma.
- A deleted scene was shown in which Usagi used her Teletia S to disguise herself as a teacher in order to get into Alto Seminar.
- The two girls discussed Rei and their impressions of the character. Miyuu thought she was kind of scary, and was always attacking Usagi.
- They discussed their thoughts of the other characters, and Miyuu said that people had told her she was exactly like Usagi. When Chisaki said that she was like Ami, Miyuu laughed and said she was too silly. They both agreed that Keiko, Mew Azama, and Ayaka Komatsu were like their characters, but Mamoru Chiba was exactly opposite of Jyoji Shibue. They laughed at Nephrite's bad disguise in Act 4, but commented that Hiroyuki Matsumoto looked good in red. Miyuu thought that Masuo Jun was a really nice guy and a hard worker; she said one of the cameramen was annoyed with him a lot at the beginning, but now liked him almost as much as he did Chisaki.
- They talked about things that would happen on the next disc, like getting more characters and developing the relationships between them.