Emi Kuriyama (栗山絵美), also known as Emi, born February 13, 1983, in Tokyo, Japan, was the seventh actress to play Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter in the Sailor Moon musicals. Her first musical was Kaguya Shima Densetsu in 1999, and her final show was Transylvania no Mori in 2000.
She was the third longest-running Sailor Jupiter.
Emi has made a few appearances at musical-related events, such as:
- The 10th Anniversary Festival - Ai no Sanctuary in 2002, where she appeared for the talk show.
- The 2019 concert Akiko Kosaka 45th Anniversary Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Music History, which reunited many actors from the Bandai musicals.
- The 30th Anniversary Musical Festival -Chronicle- special curtain call in 2022, where she appeared together with an Inner Senshi team from the Bandai musicals and composer Akiko Kosaka.
Emi was a finalist for the 2006 Miss Universe Japan competition. She has also performed in several other musicals, such as Sunset Boulevard and Cabaret.
Emi performed as Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter in the following musicals:
- Kaguya Shima Densetsu
- Kaguya Shima Densetsu (Kaiteiban) Natsuyasumi! Houseki Tankentai
- Shin / Henshin - Super Senshi e no Michi - Last Dracul Jokyoku
- Kessen / Transylvania no Mori - Shin Toujou! Chibi Moon wo Mamoru Senshi-tachi