Daisuke Sakaguchi (阪口大助), born October 11, 1973, in Kashiwazaki, Niigata, Japan, is a voice actor who played Kyuusuke Sarashina in the SuperS season and some minor roles in the other seasons of the Sailor Moon anime, as well as Ittou Asanuma in Sailor Moon Crystal. His other anime roles include Kazuki Shikimori in Maburaho, Geppei in Magical Nyan-Nyan Taruto, Kazuto Iizuka in The World of Narue, Naoki Kuroi in Super GALS, Quiche in Tokyo Mew Mew, and Shinpachi Shimura in Gintama.
- He decided to become a voice actor because of his love for the Mobile Suit Gundam anime.
- Sailor Moon was the first anime he worked on as a voice actor.
- He is a member of the baseball team of his talent agency, Aoni Production.
- He is a certified dinosaur expert.
- His wife is a former editor of an anime magazine.