Can we add the Deep Aqua Mirror and the Space Sword to this category since the Garnet Orb is and they are not. SailorLeo 17:10, 11 May 2007 (MST)
- The Deep Aqua Mirror is listed in Attack Items and Space Sword is under Sword. The Garnet Orb doesn't do a thing. That's why it's not in Attack Items. I'm not sure why Space Sword isn't in Attack Items. I'll add the category to it in a minute. Edit: I changed my mind; Space Sword should have just one category and that's Sword. --Secretss 17:17, 11 May 2007 (MST)
- True, I just noticed Talisman was in the list so... It just seemed rather questionable that the other talismans weren't included. SailorLeo 17:48, 11 May 2007 (MST)
Articles such as Crystal Disk, Rose Belt, Supercomputer are too short and difficult to expand, so I would like to propose a merger. Maybe create a larger article, listing all items. -- Ishikawa Minoru 09:02, 3 May 2008 (MST)
- Disagree. I see no reason not to have separate articles, even if they're short (and what criteria are you using to determine that they're "too" short?). Kerochan no Miko 09:51, 3 May 2008 (MST)
Two of the articles I mentioned are only 3 lines long (plus the trivia section, which isn't much longer anyway). While that's probably enough to cover those items, I believe it does not warrant them enough notability to deserve having their own article. It's like the article on the Chanela. It only made one appearance...and is 8 lines long. It does not seem logical to have an individual article about all animals ever shown on SM, except for the ones that really do impact the show, like Luna, Artemis, Pegasus, etc. -- Ishikawa Minoru 12:42, 3 May 2008 (MST)
- This is not Wikipedia. We do not judge based on some criteria of "notability" whether or not something gets an article. Our policies are not going to change because someone shows up one day and suddenly decides that we need to do things differently from how they've been done for the last couple years. Kerochan no Miko 13:21, 3 May 2008 (MST)
- It's a simple suggestion, no need to get worked up about it. Article numbers don't necessarily equate with quality. As such, maybe it'd be better, aesthetically speaking, if we could cut down on the number of stubs and merged those articles instead.
- I've been to Wikimoon several times before and find some articles really helpful (namely the episode summaries), but others simply don't seem relevant enough. I would like to know other users' opinions on the subject. Can we hold a vote? -- Ishikawa Minoru 13:50, 3 May 2008 (MST)
- I'm not "getting worked up," I'm frankly baffled as to why someone new to the site suddenly wants to change it. It has been fine the way it is for almost two years now.
- And you want a vote on what, exactly? The goal of this wiki is to be a comprehensive database of information on Sailor Moon. To that end, we have articles on basically everything that was associated with the series, no matter how "notable" or "relevant" you might think it to be. That is not going to change, and frankly, I don't see why you think it should. The site works how it works, feel free to add information if you have some, but don't try to take it away. Kerochan no Miko 14:02, 3 May 2008 (MST)
- Note I'm not trying to remove any information. I'm merely trying to improve the way it is presented to the readers. In short, Supercomputer would no longer be an article, but rather a section of a longer article incorporating other former articles. Like I said, the text would be the same.
- Furthermore, it doesn't matter one bit whether I am new or not. It's a good suggestion, whether you agree or not. We should let others decide by holding a vote. Should we merge those articles? That's my question, in case you didn't understand me before. -- Ishikawa Minoru 14:14, 3 May 2008 (MST)
- On this site, we have chosen to give all items/animals/characters/whatever their own articles. That is a policy decision and not something that will be changed. So no, there will not be a vote. Kerochan no Miko 14:34, 3 May 2008 (MST)
Pluto's key belt thing
What is it? Does it have a name? Should it have a page? Is it shown in the anime? halp!? --Sakky 16:08, 19 April 2009 (MST)
- It's the, uh, key...belt...thing. >_> I don't think I've ever seen a name given for it, not even in the Materials Collection. If we can find a name for it I think it should have an article, since Jupiter's Rose Belt has one, but it only showed up in the manga and musicals that I remember seeing. Kerochan no Miko 17:21, 19 April 2009 (MST)